Enjoy a special one-of-a-kind day of fun, entertainment, networking and family time for The Ohio State University alumni, friends, and their guests at Cedar Point. When you attend Ohio State Day, you’ll have the exclusive opportunity to try out the new coaster opening this spring: GateKeeper, an incredible wing coaster that will make you feel like you’re riding on the wings of a jet!
For young children and their families, there's Planet Snoopy, Kiddy Kingdom and two additional kid-friendly areas that include lots of rides that won’t turn your knuckles white.
This is a private event not open to the public. (Cedar Point opens for the 2013 season on Saturday, May 11.)
Ohio State Day at Cedar Point
Friday, May 10, 2013
11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Purchase tickets If the promo code doesn't autofill, use the code BUCKEYES.
$35 regular admission tickets; $25 for Ohio State student tickets, available at D-Tix at the Ohio Union Information Desk; and $25 for Seniors (62 and over) or those under 48".
Receive a free ticket for opening day, Saturday, May 11, for Friday guests who stay at a Cedar Point resort on Friday night, May 10. Rates start at $90. Use promo code OSU or call (419) 627-2106 for reservations.
- First 500 guests through the park will receive a special Ohio State t-shirt commemorating the day
- Guests can meet Ohio State alumni athletes Mike Doss, Cie Grant, Brandon Mitchell, Brandon Joe, Andy Groom, Tyler Everett, Dustin Fox, and Tim Anderson in Autograph Alley.
- Special appearances by Brutus and the Ohio State Cheerleaders
- Special entertainment by the Ohio State Marching Band
- Special performance by the Danger Brothers
- Buckeye Bash at 5pm on the Luminosity stage
Download the flyer to share
Questions? Call (419) 627-2213.