The 2014 football ticket lottery is closed.
Browser Compatibility: Ohio State Buckeyes Account Manager is compatible with Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5+, and Safari 5+. Currently, Ohio State Buckeyes Account Manager is not compatible with Google Chrome, or AOL.
• Visit http://go.osu.edu/2013TicketLottery and log-in using the Account ID and Password listed on the other side of this paper.
• On the left side of the screen you should see “Hello (your name).” Click edit my profile and make sure that the contact information listed for you is correct. This address is where your tickets will be delivered. If correct, click Save at the bottom.
• On the left, click Home.
• In the box “2013 Alumni Football Lottery,” click on VIEW INVOICE, or in the black bar labeled “Your Invoice” click New INVOICES.
• You will next see “Renew my invoice” and 2013 Alumni Football Lottery will be selected and the invoice total populated. Click CONTINUE at the bottom of the screen.
• If you desire to make a donation to the Alumni Association, scroll down to “Donation to Alumni Association” and add a donation total (using only whole numbers). This donation total will be charged to your account immediately once you click SUBMIT CC#.
• If you do not desire to make a donation, click SKIP.
At the next page specify any special seating requirements you may have.
• If you wish to sit with friends, enter the ACCOUNT ID(s) and name(s) of these people. Please note that this will only be considered if you win the same game as the friend you list, and even that is not a guarantee.
• Also on this page, select either “Yes, include me in the lottery for ALL games” or “No, only include me for regular priced games.”
This determines whether you will be considered for the Wisconsin game, which costs more than other games on the 2013 schedule.
• Next, choose LOTTERY DEFERRED PAYMENT. Click on continue, then select ENTER A NEW CREDIT CARD as your payment option.
Enter payment info:
• Enter credit card number without spaces or dashes
• Make sure the expiration date on your card is entered correctly
• Enter the CIN number (last 3 digits on the back of the card; 4 digits on the front for AmEx)
• Do not put an amount in the ADDITIONAL PAYMENT section at this time
• Click SUBMIT PAYMENT
If you complete the process successfully, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Print this e-mail.